Welcome to my Movie Blog!

Hi, I'm Tony, a.k.a. The Non Roger Ebert (R.I.P., Roger!), and welcome to my movie blog. First, let me start out by saying that this WON'T be any ordinary movie blog as I'll be reviewing movies you've probably heard of before or probably never thought about watching. Yes, I will review the occasional "mainstream" film (mostly to slam it!) and I'll be reviewing films both past and present (mostly past since I think most films released nowadays suck canal water!). I also won't be using any star ratings or thumbs up or thumbs down or anything like that since if you CAN'T figure out how much I love or loathe a film by my movie reviews alone then you're a dumb mofo, please exit the site NOW!!!! Along with the movie reviews will be commentaries on various celebrities and/or the so-called "entertainment" business in general. Enjoy!



Saturday, January 7, 2012

CASUAL SEX?




Victoria Jackson was once best known for her days on Saturday Night Live. Nowadays, however, she's perhaps best known for being a crazy-as-bat-shit right-winger who even Fox News more than likely thinks is nuts as she's gone on various shows on Fox (Non) News and spouts off inanites such as Barack Obama is a, and I quote, Communist and how his "secret army" was going to come and kill her (Glenn Beck, are you listening?) and went ape-shit over two guys kissing on the popular TV show Glee and . . . well, you get the picture. Victoria has also claimed to be a "born-again Christian" even as far back during her days on SNL. However, there's just one slight little problem with this as it was during this time she also starred in THIS movie back when she was still a halfway decent piece of ass (no offense, Victoria!) about two gal pals--played by Jackson and actress hottie Lea Thompson--who basically spend the entire flick trying to get laid. Victoria even has--try NOT to barf!--a couple of brief nude scenes in the flick. Which, of course, begs the question: Would a person who TRULY felt themselves a "born-again Christian" have even considered starring in a flick about two unwed women acting, as the "Christians" say, promiscuous and even includes a couple of (brief) nudie scenes to boot? I mean, when's the last time you saw Kirk Cameron appearing in ze buff in one of his flicks? Well? And, on top of all that, this movie features the acting, er, debut of none other than controversial comedian Andrew "Dice" Clay (yes, THAT Andrew "Dice" Clay!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment