Welcome to my Movie Blog!

Hi, I'm Tony, a.k.a. The Non Roger Ebert (R.I.P., Roger!), and welcome to my movie blog. First, let me start out by saying that this WON'T be any ordinary movie blog as I'll be reviewing movies you've probably heard of before or probably never thought about watching. Yes, I will review the occasional "mainstream" film (mostly to slam it!) and I'll be reviewing films both past and present (mostly past since I think most films released nowadays suck canal water!). I also won't be using any star ratings or thumbs up or thumbs down or anything like that since if you CAN'T figure out how much I love or loathe a film by my movie reviews alone then you're a dumb mofo, please exit the site NOW!!!! Along with the movie reviews will be commentaries on various celebrities and/or the so-called "entertainment" business in general. Enjoy!



Sunday, December 11, 2011

THE MAN WITH ONE RED SHOE




The Man With One Red Shoe is one of the lesser-known films by Hollywood megastar Tom Hanks. In it, he plays a bumbling violinist who becomes involved in some political intrigue or whatever. The plot is definitely NOT why you need to see this movie. No, the reason why you need to see THIS film is because of the scene where ultra hot Lori Singer (who's the sister of The Beastmaster's Marc Singer and who's perhaps best known for her role in the "classic" eighties Kevin Bacon flick Footloose and the Sci-Fi TV show VR.5), playing a government spy, attempts to seduce Hanks by wearing this slinky--and extremely low-cut--black dress that, when she turns around, exposes the very tip of Lori's luscious butt crack. I swear, when I first saw this scene (on TV, unedited, no less!), I thought my heart (and, of course, other parts!) was gonna give out! Oh yeah, Carrie Fisher, fresh off her Star Wars gig, also appears in her underwear, if THAT'S of, uh-hum, interest to anyone (though I will say it's not nearly as, shall we say, provocative as that slinky metal bikini she wore a couple of years earlier in the final Star Wars flick--at least until the prequels!--Return of the Jedi!).

No comments:

Post a Comment