Welcome to my Movie Blog!

Hi, I'm Tony, a.k.a. The Non Roger Ebert (R.I.P., Roger!), and welcome to my movie blog. First, let me start out by saying that this WON'T be any ordinary movie blog as I'll be reviewing movies you've probably heard of before or probably never thought about watching. Yes, I will review the occasional "mainstream" film (mostly to slam it!) and I'll be reviewing films both past and present (mostly past since I think most films released nowadays suck canal water!). I also won't be using any star ratings or thumbs up or thumbs down or anything like that since if you CAN'T figure out how much I love or loathe a film by my movie reviews alone then you're a dumb mofo, please exit the site NOW!!!! Along with the movie reviews will be commentaries on various celebrities and/or the so-called "entertainment" business in general. Enjoy!



Tuesday, February 14, 2012

CATHERINE'S PAIN





Catherine's Pain is a revamped version of an earlier flick titled--and, no, I'm NOT making this up--Rape Is a Circle directed by "indie" film director Bill Zebub--and I'm quite certain that's NOT his Christian name!--whose, shall we say, speciality is movies that center on brutal rape with titles such as--and, again, I'm NOT making this up--Frankenstein the Rapist, Forgive Me For Raping You, Antfarm Dickhole and the soon-to-be-classic Jesus Christ Serial Rapist. It probably goes without saying that Mr. Zebub's movies are for a--again, shall we say--specialized audience. And let me just say that I'm NOT among that "specialized" audience since, as anyone who's read some of my earlier reviews knows, I'm NOT much of a "fan" of these type of films. However, I did watch this one because it's rare that we see the woman-as-aggressor as we see in this film, which is about a hot-looking blonde chick who offers a ride to a couple of other chicks she spots walking down the street and she brings them to her house where she proceeds to--do I really need to say this?--rape and torture them. I'll, of course, spare you the rather gory details of what happens. If you have the stomach for it, you can watch and see for yourself, all right? A sidenote: What's perhaps the most mind-blowing thing about this film is the "extras" where it shows behind-the-scenes footage of the filming of this movie where it showed the blonde chick "rapist" saying the most graphic things to her "victims" and then she'll flub up her lines and they all have one big laugh about it. I really don't know what else to say about this except: Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment