Welcome to my Movie Blog!

Hi, I'm Tony, a.k.a. The Non Roger Ebert (R.I.P., Roger!), and welcome to my movie blog. First, let me start out by saying that this WON'T be any ordinary movie blog as I'll be reviewing movies you've probably heard of before or probably never thought about watching. Yes, I will review the occasional "mainstream" film (mostly to slam it!) and I'll be reviewing films both past and present (mostly past since I think most films released nowadays suck canal water!). I also won't be using any star ratings or thumbs up or thumbs down or anything like that since if you CAN'T figure out how much I love or loathe a film by my movie reviews alone then you're a dumb mofo, please exit the site NOW!!!! Along with the movie reviews will be commentaries on various celebrities and/or the so-called "entertainment" business in general. Enjoy!



Friday, May 25, 2012

RESIDENT EVIL

 
Resident Evil is the first in the successful film franchise based on the video game. The film stars noted action film hotties Milla Jovovich and Michelle Rodriquez who, along with a group of others, are trapped in a top-secret government research facility where a deadly virus has just been unleashed and turns nearly everyone into--wait for it!--zombies. Milla really doesn't show off her zombie-fighting skills in this one like she does in the sequels. But that's okay. At least we get to see her, shall we say, other assets, if you know what I mean (and I'm, of course, sure that you do!). Michelle actually does the bulk of the femme ass-kissing in this flick. Michelle has gained a reputation in Hollywood for playing the baddie and/or the tough chick, be it a soldier, a boxer, a villian, you get the picture. And she does it with such gutso, as evidenced by this flick. Of course, her character--spoiler alert!--gets changed into a zombie towards the end of the flick and gets her head blown off as a result. Oh well! At least she still looks hot doing it! So if you're into hot-ass chicks kicking zombie butt, then you could do worse than Resident Evil (and, of course, its subsequent sequels)! A sidenote: Fans of the ultra hot Milla Jovovich have undoubtedly noticed she seemingly has no aversion to showing off her--again, shall we say!--goodies in many of the films she appears in, which, of course, could very well explain why they're such "fans" of hers, if you know what I mean (and, again, I'm quite certain that you do!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment