Welcome to my Movie Blog!

Hi, I'm Tony, a.k.a. The Non Roger Ebert (R.I.P., Roger!), and welcome to my movie blog. First, let me start out by saying that this WON'T be any ordinary movie blog as I'll be reviewing movies you've probably heard of before or probably never thought about watching. Yes, I will review the occasional "mainstream" film (mostly to slam it!) and I'll be reviewing films both past and present (mostly past since I think most films released nowadays suck canal water!). I also won't be using any star ratings or thumbs up or thumbs down or anything like that since if you CAN'T figure out how much I love or loathe a film by my movie reviews alone then you're a dumb mofo, please exit the site NOW!!!! Along with the movie reviews will be commentaries on various celebrities and/or the so-called "entertainment" business in general. Enjoy!



Thursday, March 8, 2012

AN ODE TO JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT'S BREASTS

 

If there was EVER an award for Best Overall Prick Tease, it would undoubtedly go to actress/"singer" Jennifer Love Hewitt who has made a virtual career out of, well, prick teasing as Jennifer has appeared in countless TV shows and movies--and has even appeared half-naked in magazines such as noted "lad mag" Maxim--and has always teased TV viewers and moviegoers with her, shall we say, goodies but has never pulled a--again, shall we say--Sharon Stone or a Lindsay Lohan and REALLY showed everyone her, um, talent. Hell, even Hewitt herself has "joked" that her ta-tas has often had a BETTER career than she has had! Even some critics had "joked" that her horror flick I Know What You Did Last Summer should've been renamed I Know What Your Breasts Did Last Summer! Jennifer has been smarter than a number of Hollywood starlets, such as Lindsay Lohan, and has pretty much not gone down the druggie and/or rehab road they have gone down as about the only public controversies she has encountered is that she has been in a number of high-profile relationships, including a few broken engagements, with both "civilians" and celebrities such as--and, no, I'm NOT making this up!--comic "actor" Jamie Kennedy who co-starred with Love on Ghost Whisperer--which, of course, could have been renamed Breast Whisperer!--and singer/D-Bag John "I Have a David Duke Cock!" Mayer who reportedly wrote his hit song "Your Body Is a Wonderland" or whatever the hell it was called for his then-girlfriend Jennifer. Jennifer has also recorded a song or two, one of which was even titled Barenaked! Hmmm, I wonder, if JLH trying to tell us something? Then, of course, there was that time she was caught with her then-fiance wearing a bikini with her flabby ass hanging out (and STILL looked pretty damn sexy, as far as I was concerned!). Frankly, I think if Miss Hewitt should ever "retire" from the show bizz, she ought to do a movie called My Breasts where all it is is just a 90-minutes closeup of her ta-tas and nothing more. No dialogue. No plot. Just JLH's beautiful bountiful juggies. How much do you wanna bet THAT film would become the highest-grossing flick of ALL time? (Hey, it would sure beat the hell out of The Tuxedo!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment