Welcome to my Movie Blog!

Hi, I'm Tony, a.k.a. The Non Roger Ebert (R.I.P., Roger!), and welcome to my movie blog. First, let me start out by saying that this WON'T be any ordinary movie blog as I'll be reviewing movies you've probably heard of before or probably never thought about watching. Yes, I will review the occasional "mainstream" film (mostly to slam it!) and I'll be reviewing films both past and present (mostly past since I think most films released nowadays suck canal water!). I also won't be using any star ratings or thumbs up or thumbs down or anything like that since if you CAN'T figure out how much I love or loathe a film by my movie reviews alone then you're a dumb mofo, please exit the site NOW!!!! Along with the movie reviews will be commentaries on various celebrities and/or the so-called "entertainment" business in general. Enjoy!



Friday, February 15, 2013

HOLY SMOKE!

 
Holy Smoke! is a film where award-winning actress Kate Winslet plays a woman who gets involved with a cult and her family hires this rather creepy "deprogrammer" played by Harvey Keitel (who played a rather creepy cop in Bad Lieutenant) who . . . aw, screw it! The only thing you REALLY need to know about this particular flick is that Miss Winslet is stark-ass-naked in reel after reel of the film. But, then again, name me one film where Kate Winslet WASN'T stark-ass-naked in! I mean, hell, she even showed her goodies in the "family-oriented" flick Titanic (and, just think, everyone thought the film made so much money because of all the special effects and--gag!--Leonardo DiCaprio!). What makes Holy Smoke! different is that Kate shows her full, er, talent in the flick. So, if you want to see Kate Winslet's, er, talent (and you know you do, you pervs!), you might want to watch Holy Smoke! (that is, if you can get over the fact that she's doing the nasty with Harvey Keitel!).

No comments:

Post a Comment